This morning, I logged into my blog to see if there were any new comments and discovered someone had posted a link to my blog. (I love WordPress’s admin pages!) When I read the blog that linked here, I discovered that George Geder tagged me with the Blogging Friends Forever award. How cool is that?! I’ve enjoyed his blog for quite some time; it was his Wordless Wednesday that inspired my Tombstone Tuesday.
The condition to the award is that you need to pass it on to others. (We genealogists love to share, so this isn’t a problem!) The rules are:
- Only five people are allowed to receive the award
- Four of them must be followers of your blog
- One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world
- You must link back to whoever gave you the award
Therefore, I pass along this award to the following (in no particular order):
- Miriam Robbins Midkiff at AnceStories
- Elizabeth O’Neal at Little Bytes of Life
- Chery Kinnick at Nordic Blue Her tagging me several months ago in a “tag a new blog” meme gave me the spark to try to continue posting regularly! Yes, Chery, this means it’s all your fault
- Denise Olson at Moultrie Creek
- George Morgan and Drew Smith at Genealogy Guys (It’s one blog, so I don’t consider naming both of them a violation of the rules!)
Thank you, George, for giving me this award! And to those I pass it along to, I look forward to continuing reading your blogs and keeping up with all your genealogical endeavors!